These general terms and conditions are intended to regulate the relations between Deny Trade LTD, St. Zagora, 92 Hristo Botev Str., 4th floor, UIC 123534039, hereinafter referred to as SUPPLIER, and the customers, hereinafter referred to as USERS of the e-shop "maslagaz.com", hereinafter referred to as "E-SHOP" .
ІІ. SUPPLIER INFORMATION
Information under the Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
1. Name of the Supplier: Deny Trade LTD, Stara Zagora, 92 Hristo Botev Str., 4th floor
2. Headquarters and address of management: Stara Zagora, 92 Hristo Botev Str., 4th floor
3. Address for carrying out the activity: Stara Zagora, 92 Hristo Botev Str., 4th floor
4. Correspondence data: Stara Zagora, Email: email@example.com, phone: +359 879 812 112
5. Entry in public registers: UIC 123534039
6. Supervisory authorities:
(1) Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Sofia, 15 Ivan Evstatiev Geshov Str,
phone: (02) 940 20 46
fax: (02) 940 36 40
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
(2) Consumer Protection Commission
Address: 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveykov Square, 3rd, 4th and 6th floors,
phone: 02 / 980 25 24
fax: 02 / 988 42 18
Hotline: 0700 111 22
7. Registration under the Value Added Tax Act No. BG 123534039
III. CHARACTERISTICS OF E-SHOP
E-SHOP is an e-shop available at the Internet address maslagaz.com, through which Users have the opportunity to enter into contracts for the sale and delivery of goods offered by the E-SHOP, including the following:
1. To register and create a profile for viewing the E-SHOP and use the additional services for information;
2. To make electronic statements in connection with the conclusion or execution of contracts with the E-SHOP through the interface of the E-SHOP page, available on the Internet;
3. To conclude contracts for purchase and sale and delivery of goods offered by the E-SHOP;
4. To make any payments in connection with the concluded contracts with the E-SHOP, according to the payment methods supported by the E-SHOP.
5. To receive information about new products offered by the E-SHOP;
6. To review the goods, their characteristics, prices and delivery conditions;
7. To be notified of the rights arising from the law mainly through the interface of the E-SHOP page on the Internet;
The Supplier delivers the goods and guarantees the rights of the Users, provided by law, within the framework of good faith, the criteria and conditions adopted in practice, consumer or commercial law.
(1) Users enter into a contract for the purchase and sale of goods offered by the E-SHOP through the interface of the Supplier, available on its website at maslagaz.com or other means of distance communication.
(2) By virtue of the contract concluded with the Users for purchase and sale of goods, the Supplier is obliged to deliver and transfer the ownership of the User to the goods determined by him through the interface.
(3) The Users pay to the Supplier remuneration for the delivered goods according to the conditions determined on the E-SHOP and the present general conditions. The remuneration is in the amount of the price announced by the Supplier at the address of the E-SHOP on the Internet.
(4) The Supplier delivers the goods ordered by the Users within the terms and conditions specified by the Supplier on the website of the e-shop and in accordance with these general conditions.
(5) The price for delivery is determined separately and explicitly from the price of the goods.
(1) The User and the Supplier agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and execution of the contract of sale may be made electronically and through electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and Art. 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
(2) It is assumed that the electronic statements made by the Users of the site are made by the persons specified in the data provided by the User upon registration, if the User has entered the appropriate username and password.
IV. USE OF E-SHOP
(1) In order to use the E-SHOP for concluding contracts for purchase and sale of goods, the User should enter his chosen name and password for remote access, in cases where the e-shop requires registration.
(2) The name and password for remote access are determined by the User by registering electronically on the website of the Supplier.
(3) By filling in his data and pressing the buttons "Yes", "I accept" and "Registration", the User declares that he is familiar with these general conditions, agrees with their content and undertakes to comply with them unconditionally.
(4) The Supplier confirms the registration made by the User by sending a letter to the e-mail address specified by the User, to which information for activating the registration is sent. The Recipient confirms the registration and conclusion of the contract by electronic reference in the letter notifying him of the registration sent by the Supplier. After the confirmation, an account of the User is created and a contractual relationship arises between him and the Supplier.
(5) Upon registration, the User undertakes to provide accurate and up-to-date data. The user promptly updates the data specified in his registration in case of change.
(6) In case a profile in web social networks or other networks is used for registration of the User, a party to the contract is the person who is the holder of the profile used for registration in the respective social or other network. In this case, the Supplier has the right to access the data necessary to identify the User in the relevant social or other network.
(1) The e-mail address provided during the initial registration of the User, as well as any subsequent e-mail address used for the exchange of statements between the User and the Supplier, is a "Primary e-mail address" within the meaning of these general conditions. The user has the right to change his Primary contact email address.
(2) Upon receipt of a request for change of the Main contact e-mail address, the Supplier sends a request for confirmation of the change. The confirmation request is sent by the Supplier to the new Main contact e-mail address specified by the User.
(3) The change of the Primary contact e-mail address is made after confirmation by the User, expressed by a link contained in the confirmation request sent by the Supplier to the new Primary contact e-mail address specified by the User.
(4) The Supplier informs the User about the made change, by e-mail, sent to the Main contact e-mail address indicated by the User before making the change under par. 2.
(5) The Supplier is not responsible to the User for illegal change of the Main contact e-mail address.
(6) The Supplier may require the User to use the Primary Contact Email Address in specific cases.
V. TECHNICAL STEPS FOR CONCLUDING A PURCHASE AGREEMENT
(1) Users mainly use the interface of the Supplier's website to enter into contracts for the sale of goods offered by the Supplier in the E-SHOP.
(2) The contract is concluded in Bulgarian language.
(3) The contract between the Supplier and the User represents the present general conditions, available at maslagaz.com
(4) A party to the contract with the Supplier is the User according to the data provided during registration and contained in the personal profile of the User. For the avoidance of doubt, these are the data with which an account has been created with the Supplier.
(5) The Supplier shall include in the interface of its website technical means for establishing and correcting errors in entering information before the statement for concluding the contract is made.
(6) This contract is considered concluded from the moment of registration of the User with the Supplier. The contract for purchase and sale of goods is considered concluded from the moment of its application by the User through the interface of the Supplier.
(7) For the conclusion of this contract and for the conclusion of the contract for purchase and sale of goods, the Supplier explicitly notifies the User in an appropriate manner by electronic means.
(8) The statement of conclusion of the contract and the acknowledgment of receipt shall be deemed to have been received when their addressees have access to them.
(9) The Supplier delivers the goods to the address indicated by the Users and is not responsible in case the data provided by the Users are incorrect or misleading.
The Users conclude the contract of sale with the Supplier according to the following procedure:
(1) Performing registration in E-SHOP and providing the necessary data if the user does not have so far registered to the E-SHOP and so required by the Supplier.
(2) Entering the system for placing orders in the E-SHOP and purchasing goods by filling out an order form;
(3) Selecting one or more of the goods offered on the E-SHOP and adding them to the list of goods for purchase;
(4) Providing data for delivery;
(5) Choice of method and time for payment of the price.
(6) Order confirmation;
VI. SPECIAL OBLIGATIONS OF THE SUPPLIER. CONSUMER PROTECTION
1. The rules of this section VI of these general conditions apply to Users for whom, according to the data specified for the conclusion of the contract of sale or registration in the E-SHOP, it can be concluded that they are users within the meaning of the Protection Act Consumer Law, the Electronic Commerce Act and / or Directive 97/7 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 May 1997 on the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts.
(1) The main characteristics of the goods offered by the Supplier are defined in the profile of each product on the site of this E-SHOP.
(2) The price of the goods including all taxes is determined by the Supplier in the profile of each product on the site of This E-SHOP.
(3) The value of the postage and transport costs, not included in the price of the goods, is determined by the Supplier and is provided as information to the Users in one of the following moments before the conclusion of the contract:
- At maslagaz.com;
- When choosing the goods for concluding the contract of sale;
(4) The method of payment, delivery and performance of the contract is determined in these general terms and conditions, as well as the information provided to the User on the website of the Supplier.
(5) The information provided to the Users under this article is current at the time of its visualization on the website of the E-SHOP Supplier before the conclusion of the sales contract.
(6) The Supplier must specify the conditions for delivery of individual goods on the website of the E-SHOP.
(7) Prior to concluding the contract, the Supplier shall indicate the total value of the contract for all goods contained therein.
(1) The consumer agrees that the Supplier has the right to accept advance payment for the contracts concluded with the consumer for the sale of goods and their delivery.
(2) The User chooses independently whether to pay the Supplier the price to deliver the goods before or at the time of delivery.
(1) The consumer has the right, without paying compensation or penalty and without stating a reason, to withdraw from the contract within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the goods.
(2) The right of withdrawal under par. 1 shall not apply in the following cases:
- for delivery of goods and provision of services, the price of which depends on the fluctuations of the financial markets, which the Supplier is not able to control;
- for delivery of goods made according to the requirements of the consumer or by his individual order;
(3) When the Supplier has not fulfilled its obligations to provide information specified in Art. 54 of the Consumer Protection Act, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within three months from the date of receipt of the goods. Where the information referred to in this paragraph is provided to the consumer within the withdrawal period, it shall run from the date of its provision.
(4) In case the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal under par. 1, the Supplier shall be obliged to reimburse in full the amounts paid by the consumer not later than 30 calendar days from the date on which the consumer has exercised his right to withdraw from the concluded contract. From the amount that the consumer has paid under the contract, the costs for returning the goods are deducted, unless the consumer has returned the goods at his own expense and has notified the Supplier.
(5) The User undertakes to store the goods received from the Supplier, their quality and safety during the period under par. 1.
(1) The term of delivery of the goods and the starting point from which it runs is determined for each product separately when concluding the contract with the consumer through the website of the Supplier of the E-SHOP, unless the goods are ordered in one delivery.
(2) In case the consumer and the Supplier have not set a delivery time, the delivery time of the goods is 30 working days from the date following the sending of the user's order to the Supplier through the Supplier's website E-SHOP.
(3) If the Supplier is unable to perform the contract due to the fact that he does not have the ordered goods, he is obliged to notify the consumer and refund the amounts paid by him within 30 working days from the date on which the Supplier should have fulfilled its obligation. under the contract.
(4) In the cases under par. 3, The Supplier has the right, but not the obligation, to deliver to the consumer goods of the same quality and price. The Supplier notifies the consumer electronically of the possibility to change the performance of the contract.
(5) In case of exercising the right of withdrawal from the supply contract under par. 4, the costs of returning the goods shall be borne by the Supplier, unless otherwise agreed between the two parties.
(1) The Supplier delivers the goods to the consumer after certifying the fulfillment of the requirements and the existence of the circumstances under Art. 61 of the Consumer Protection Act.
(2) The User and the Supplier certify the circumstances under par. 1 in writing at the time of delivery by handwritten signature, unless otherwise agreed.
(3) The User and the Supplier agree that the requirements under par. 1 and Art. 61 of the Consumer Protection Act will be complied with if the certification is performed by a person for whom, according to the circumstances, it can be concluded that he will transmit the information to the consumer-party to the contract.
VII. OTHER TERMS
(1) The Supplier delivers and delivers the goods to the User within the term specified at the conclusion of the contract.
(2) If the term under par. 1 is not explicitly agreed between the parties at the conclusion of the contract, the Supplier delivers and delivers the goods within a reasonable time, but not later than 2 months.
The User must inspect the goods at the time of delivery and delivery by the Supplier and if it does not meet the requirements to notify the Supplier immediately.
Specific general conditions of the E-SHOP maslagaz.com:
- The minimum order amount on the site is BGN 30.
- In case of purchase over BGN 100, the delivery costs are borne by the Supplier! (Delivery is made within 2 working days to the office of the courier company "Speedy" or "Leo Express".)
- For purchases over BGN 600 you can take advantage of additional discounts (you can get more information on 042/606 800; 042/606 899)!
- If you have any questions, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
VIII. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) The Supplier takes measures to protect the personal data of the User in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
(2) For reasons of security of the personal data of the Users, the Supplier will send the data only to the e-mail address, which was specified by the Users at the moment of registration or filling in the form for purchase of goods.
(1) At any time, the Supplier has the right to require the User to identify himself and certify the authenticity of each of the announced during the registration r.r or fill out a purchase form circumstances and personal data.
(2) In the event that for any reason the User has forgotten or lost his name and password, the Supplier has the right to apply the announced "Procedure for lost or forgotten names and passwords", available at maslagaz.com.
IX. AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1) These general terms and conditions may be amended by the Supplier, for which the latter will notify in an appropriate manner all Users of the E-SHOP who are registered or visit the E-SHOP.
(2) The Supplier and the User agree that any additions and amendments to these general terms and conditions will have effect on the User after his explicit notification by the Supplier and if the User does not state within the 14-day period that he rejects them.
(3) The User agrees that all statements of the Supplier in connection with the change of these general conditions will be sent to the e-mail address specified by the User during registration, unless otherwise agreed between the two parties. The user agrees that e-mails sent in accordance with this article do not need to be signed with an electronic signature in order to have effect on him.
The Supplier publishes these general terms and conditions at maslagaz.com, together with all additions and amendments thereto.
The present general conditions and the contract of the User with the Supplier are terminated in the following cases:
- upon termination and declaration of liquidation or declaration of bankruptcy of one of the parties to the contract;
- by mutual consent of the parties in writing;
- unilaterally, with notice from either party in case of default of the other party;
- in case of objective impossibility of any of the parties to the contract to perform its obligations;
- in case of seizure or sealing of the equipment by state authorities;
- in case of deletion of the User's registration on the site of the E-SHOP. In this case, the concluded but not executed sales contracts remain in force and are subject to execution;
- in case of exercising the right of withdrawal according to art. 55, par. 1 of the Consumer Protection Act.
XII. OTHER TERMS
The possible invalidity of any of the provisions of these general terms and conditions will not lead to the invalidity of the entire contract.
The laws of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to the issues not settled in this contract, related to the implementation and interpretation of this contract.
All disputes between the parties to this contract will be resolved by the competent court or the Consumer Protection Commission.
These general terms and conditions apply to all maslagaz.com Users.